The Pool at Creekside
Creekside Tennis & Swim Club offers members a large 25 yard pool with lane lines for lap swimming, which is open year round. We are one of the only pools in the Charleston county with a diving board! With a large pool deck, 2 shade shelters and a tiki hut you can enjoy your summer pool days in or out of the sun. Our tiki-hut, built by the Creekside Men's Club, has a large bar top area along with music and a flat screen television. The Creekside pool also offers swimming lessons and swim team for kids!
Before you visit...
Please be sure to review our pool rules, a short version can be found at the bottom of this page. All members and guests are expected to be aware of these rules before entering the pool area. No exceptions.
VIEW THE CLUB RULES
12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
TUESDAY - SUNDAY
10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Off Season Swimming
Although the pool is open year round, lifeguards are not on duty during the off-season (September-April).
During the off-season our pool operates on a
Swim At Your Own Risk Policy. Under this policy, Members (regardless of age) who wish to swim during the off-season must fill out and turn in an Off-Season Swim Waiver. Additionally, we do not allow any children under the age of 18 to swim unsupervised.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. No exceptions will be made.
Summer Swim Team
Creekside Tennis & Swim Club has been home to the Creekside Crocodiles Swim Team for over 25 years!
Swimmers ages 5 to 18 can choose to participate in daily practice at our pool, as well as dual swim meets with other teams in the East Cooper Swim League (ECSL). The season concludes with the East Cooper Swim League Championship Meet, which is held at the Mount Pleasant Recreation Department. All swimmers who have participated in at least one dual meet during the regular season are eligible to attend the ECSL Championship Meet. Swim practices begin in mid-May and continue until mid-July.
Swimmers are grouped by and compete in the following age categories: 6 & under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, and 15-18. Age groups are determined by the swimmers' age as of June 1st. Swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool unaided to be eligible for the team. You do not have to live in or be a member of Creekside to participate, we encourage all children ages 5 - 18 to join in the fun!
On the day of swim team practices and meets, those events take priority and could prevent access to the pool. Swim meets are held on Wednesday evenings. All swim meets and practices will be posted on the Club calendar. On nights of home swim meets, the pool will close at 3:30pm for all non-swim team members. Members will be informed of home swim meets in advance.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT THE TEAM WEBSITE: WWW.CREEKSIDECROCS.COM
**Parents should be aware that swim meets require a great deal of parental volunteer involvement.
Each family is required to volunteer a minimum of 3 units.
2017 PRACTICE SCHEDULE
2017 SWIM MEET SCHEDULE
May 8th until June 5th:
Monday through Thursday Evenings
- No Hatchlings
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm
6 & unders
- 6:00-6:30 pm 7&8's
- 6:30 - 7:15 pm - 9&10's, 11& up
June 5th through the end of the season:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- No Hatchlings
- 8:30 - 9:00 am 6 & unders,7&8's
- 9:00 - 9:45 am 9/10's, 11 & up
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm Hatchlings,6 & Unders
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm 7 & 8's
- 6:30 - 7:15 pm 9&10's, 11 &Up
June 7th, 2017 vs. I'ON (HOME)*
June 14th, 2017 vs. Park West (HOME)*
June 21st, 2017 vs. Hobcaw (AWAY)
June 28th, 2017 vs. Wild Dunes (HOME)*
July 5th, 2017 vs. Rivertowne (AWAY)
ECSL Championship MEET
July 14th, 2017 - 8 and unders (AWAY)
July 15th, 2016 - 9 and older (AWAY)
**On nights of home swim meets, the pool will close at 3:30pm for all non-swim team members.
Lifeguards and management are the authority on pool rules. Guards must be obeyed fully and immediately. Under no circumstances will a swimmer ignore a guard. Failure to comply immediately with a lifeguard's request will result in the removal of the swimmer from the pool area. Other consequences may also be instituted where appropriate.
- All members and guests are required to check-in at the pool entrance.
- A current Creekside member in good standing with the Club must accompany all guests.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult or designated babysitter 16 years or older.
- Glass containers of any kind are NOT permitted in the pool area (coolers may be checked upon entry)
- All bathers are encouraged to take a shower at the bathroom area before entering the pool.
- Any person who has a skin disease, nasal or ear discharge, inflamed eyes or any communicable diseases, or wearing a bandage will not be permitted in the pool.
- Distracting the attention of a lifeguard is dangerous and prohibited.
- The baby pool is for children 6 years of age and under. All children at the baby pool must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, as there is no lifeguard on duty in this area.
- All children who are not fully toilet trained must wear rubber pants with elasticized waist and legs-over swim diapers, and must vacate the pool immediately if the diaper becomes soiled. Disposable diapers, cloth diapers and/or plastic pants alone may not be worn in the pool for sanitary reasons. Children not properly attired will not be allowed to enter the pool.
- The diving area shall not be used for general swimming.
- Children of all ages must be supervised at all times in the bathroom areas.
- Non-swimmers or those relying on floats must be within arm’s reach of a responsible attentive adult at all times in the water.
- Members may only enter “Guard Shack” area in case of emergency
- No hanging on lane ropes.
- Running is not permitted within the pool area.
- Rough and boisterous activity is not permitted in the pool area. Abusive, offensive, or profane language will not be permitted on the club property.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn by all individuals using the pool.
- Diving is only permitted in the designated diving well (“Deep End”) area.
- Food and beverages are prohibited with 5 feet of the edge of the pool(s).
- Intoxicated persons, as determined by management are not permitted.
- All injuries occurring on the premises must be reported to the Manager on Duty immediately.
- Without lifeguards the person on the waiver release form takes complete assumption of the risk for any harm of injury, no matter how serious, that may occur during these periods of unsupervised child swimming.
- All members must clean up after themselves and their kids before leaving the pool area. (This means any loose trash and toys used during your visit at the pool)
PLEASE NOTE: All members and guests are expected to be aware of these rules before entering the pool area. No exceptions.