Welcome to Creekside!
Whether you’re new to the Mount Pleasant area or a long-time resident; a graduate student, couple or family, we are the perfect place for your relaxation and recreation! Unlike other area clubs, you are not required to reside in the Creekside neighborhood to join, all are welcome!
No matter what your needs, we have a membership for you! Our club is open year round and offers a variety of lessons, clinics, camps, and programs. For lesson information click on the corresponding sport tab above or stop by the Club. For more information about membership or our Club please call (843) 884-6111 or email us at email@example.com.
We are currently accepting applications:
Click here to download a Membership Application
**PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be filled out in their entirety, applications missing information
will not be accepted!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you offer Monthly, Weekly, or Daily memberships? All Creekside memberships are annual, beginning the month your application is processed. We do not offer daily, weekly, or monthly memberships.
- Is there an initiation fee? We do not currently require an initiation fee.
- I see that your Club is open year round, is your pool heated? Although our pool is open year-round, unfortunately, our pool is not heated. However, it is cleaned year-round for those who want to keep swimming! Thankfully, local weather typically permits our members to enjoy the pool April - October! For more pool information please visit our Pool page.
- I would like to join a USTA team, who can I contact? For USTA team information, please contact Tennis Director JoAnn Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your pool guest policy? A guest is defined as a nonmember 5 years or older - children under 5 are free. All guests must be accompanied by a Creekside member in good standing with the Club. During the Summer Season Family Full and Benefactor members may bring up to 15 free guests, after 15 the guest fee is $5 per person per visit. For more information on guests please refer to our member handbook.
- Are lifeguards on duty year-round? Lifeguards are on duty late-May through Mid-August. For more pool information please visit our Pool page.
- Is there a snack bar at the pool? We do not have a snack bar at this time, however, our Pro-Shop does sell drinks and snacks year-round.
- I am interested in booking a party, how do I do this? Please visit our EVENT RENTAL page for more information.
- I want to change my membership, who should I contact? To change your membership, please contact Club Director, Parrish Wills. She can be reached via email at email@example.com, by phone (843) 884-6111 or in person at the Club office.