DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Arrives for their shift on time.
Lifeguards (summer 2017)
new applications due may 15th
We're looking for friendly, hard working, responsible people to join our summer staff!
This position includes monitoring the activities in a swimming area to prevent accidents and to provide assistance to swimmers. Checking for proper maintenance of the equipment and sanitation of pools and facilities. Assisting with member check-in and other general member relations. Pleasant, professional demeanor is a must!
Please send completed applications and proof of certification to Club Director, Parrish Wills by May 15th, 2017.
Subject: "(Name) Lifeguard Application"
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Up-to-date Lifeguard / CPR / First Aid certifications.
Must be 14 years of age or older.
Must be able to work a minimum of 2 shifts (8 hours) per week.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.